The 5 points you need to know about crushers?
What will affect crushers life?
Definitely, at some later time, crushers will be scrapped after being used for a period of time. In order to save some costs, many users choose to maintain the crusher during use. The main purpose is to effectively extend the life of the crusher. However, there are many problems that accompany it. For example, users do not know which factors will affect the service life of the crusher, so they use some methods for maintenance at will, causing the crusher itself to malfunction, greatly shortening its life, and countering cases of effect abound. So let’s talk about the factors that affect the crushers’ life.
1. The natural environment where the crusher is located
Factors such as extreme heat, severe cold, rain and snow, wind, and altitude in the natural environment will have a great impact on the normal use of crushing machinery. When the crushing machinery is used under severe heat, severe cold, and other conditions, measures should be taken to protect the crushing machinery, and some parameters of the equipment should be adjusted according to the actual situation.
2. Frequent oil leakage
In the work of the crusher, due to the harsh environment and excessive dust, the oil return pipe is blocked, and the accumulation of stolen goods will hinder the flow of oil, resulting in oil leakage, and damage to the parts in the equipment due to poor lubrication; or hydraulic pressure The stability of the system and the quality of hydraulic components. The quality of hydraulic components and seals are not up to the requirements, and they are easy to leak oil. They can protect the machine from over-iron, allowing non-crushed materials to enter the machine and severely damage the internal parts. Therefore, frequent oil leakage will cause serious damage to the equipment, thereby reducing The life of the crusher.
3. Improper use and maintenance
Although the structure of the crusher is simple and reliable, it is in strict accordance with the operating procedures in use. Many users in the crusher are not properly operated and maintained due to lack of experience and carelessness, and cannot exert better performance. If the entire crushing cavity is filled with materials as required; instead of just filling the material on the upper edge of the moving and fixed cone liners, whether to add lubricating oil on time; whether to clean the roots, iron wires, and other impurities in the cavity in time Things. The details overlooked in all these work will inevitably accelerate the wear of the wearing parts, cause the oil duct not to be unimpeded, etc., when accumulated to a certain extent, it will lead to major economic losses, and even lead to the scrapping of the crusher, shortening the service life given by the factory.
4. Poor wear resistance of crusher wear parts
If the main components of the crusher, such as the frame, liner, hammer, and bearings, are made of poor materials or have low wear resistance. Then it will affect the use time of the whole machine. During work, when encountering materials with excessive hardness, the material’s heat treatment process is low, and the wear resistance does not show the hardness of the material. During the crushing, the wear will increase, the crushing force will be sufficient, and even the fracture will occur. However, according to statistics, frequent damage to components will not only reduce the life of the machine but also cause some failures.
After the user has used the crusher for a long time, he must master its correct operation method to avoid damage to it due to operating errors, and try to avoid indirect impact on the service life of the crusher. Daily inspection work must be carried out carefully, especially the inspection of crusher accessories. Once more serious problems such as aging and wear are found, repair or replacement should be carried out according to the degree to prevent major accidents.
How to extend the life time of crusher wear parts?
During the crushing production process, the damage to the equipment is very different according to the different materials and usage conditions. Reasonably use different crushers to crush different materials, and choose appropriate machinery for corresponding crushing, which can well avoid premature damage to accessories. The uniform selection of materials can also reduce the loss of equipment and allow the equipment to be used for a longer time.
As a manufacturer, after careful research and practical operation of this equipment, we have learned in detail about the larger positions of the wear parts of the crusher, and at the same time, we have also carried out the wear conditions at different positions during the operation. Relevant records summarize the problems that are prone to wear and tear during our use.
1. During the crushing process of the equipment, the higher the hardness of the material, the more serious the damage to our equipment during the crushing production. When we purchase equipment, the quality of the equipment is an important aspect, and it is also very important to choose the right equipment for different materials.
2. For material, if the moisture content of the material is too high, the surface of the equipment that is easy to adhere to during the crushing, the long-term adhesion will cause the crushing force of the equipment to be reduced, the material transportation function is reduced, and the production is uneven.
3. During the use of the equipment, the uniform speed during the crushing process can better reduce the damage of the equipment and ensure that the equipment can be used in our products for a longer time.
4. The replacement of crusher wear parts is very important. High-quality wear parts can be used for crushing production better and longer, and at the same time, it can reduce the damage of crusher wear parts.
How to choose the crusher that suits your plant?
There are many crushing types of equipment on the market. Choosing suitable crushing equipment can not only reduce the crushing time and reduce the waste of materials but also help to a certain extent for the loss of the crushing equipment. At present, crushers on the market are roughly divided into the following 5 categories:
Jaw crusher: The jaw crusher is used in the first process of crushing various minerals and rocks. It can process various ores with compressive strength not higher than 320MPa to medium particle size at one time. It is often used with cone crushers, impact crushers, and vertical shaft impact sand making machines, etc, comprising a complete set of sand and gravel production line, which is widely used in mining, metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials, electric power, water conservancy, transportation, and other industries.
Spring cone crusher: The spring cone crusher is the crushing cavity type of the spring cone crusher. The crushing cavity type is determined by the use of the ore. The standard type is suitable for medium crushing, the medium type is suitable for fine crushing, and the short head type is suitable for superfine crushing. It is suitable for crushing hard and medium hard ores and rocks, such as iron ore, copper ore, limestone, quartz, granite, basalt, diabase, etc. It is widely used in metallurgy, construction, road construction, chemical, and phosphate industries.
Impact crusher: Impact crusher is mainly used in metallurgy, mining, cement, chemical industry, refractory materials and ceramics, and other industrial sectors. It is widely used in highway construction, water conservancy engineering, construction gravel, machine-made sand processing, and other fields. It is very suitable for Coarse crushing, medium crushing, and fine crushing of various soft and medium-hard ores.
Vertical Shaft Impact crusher: The vertical shaft impact crusher is also called a sand-making machine. The VSI series of high-efficiency vertical shaft impact sand-making machines is the result of a relatively new design by authoritative German experts in combination with China’s working conditions. It is currently domestically produced with a good level of high-performance crushing equipment. It is used for the construction of highways, high-speed railways, high-rise buildings, municipal, hydropower dams. The concrete batching plant provides special sand and gravel aggregates, which are equipped in the field of artificial sand making and stone shaping.
Gyratory Crusher: Gdoo mining’s gyratory crusher integrates mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, automation, intelligent control, and other technologies. It is a new type of large-capacity and intelligent coarse crushing equipment, which is based on international gyratory crusher technology. Compared with the traditional gyratory crushers, our gyratory crushers have higher crushing efficiency, low use cost, convenient maintenance, and adjustment, and can provide users with intelligent solutions for large-capacity coarse crushing.
What are the four misunderstandings in the use of crushers?
After purchasing the equipment, we should carefully read the relevant instructions for use of the crusher, be familiar with the use and maintenance of the crusher, and avoid damage to the equipment due to the existence of some misunderstandings. For crushers, there are four misunderstandings in use as below:
1. Ignore the importance of cleaning up, there are things left in the machine during operating
Check whether there is ore or iron in the crushing cavity before the crusher starts working. The crusher is not allowed to start with a load. Starting with load will cause electrical trips or damage to machine parts. Therefore, check the crushing cavity before driving. If there is ore or iron, it must be cleared before it can be started.
2. Use the unqualified power supply
Use the unqualified power supply, do not put too many unfired electrodes, pay attention to the quality of the electrodes when placing the electrodes and within a few minutes after placing the electrodes, move the electrodes as little as possible or not move the motor, and take various measures to prevent the electrodes from softly breaking. Once a soft break occurs, it must be dealt with immediately to avoid unnecessary danger.
3. Work without wearing personal protective equipment
Some things will have noise and pollution when they are broken. This will cause great damage to our body after a long time. Therefore, we must take personal protective equipment before the operation to reduce the damage to us by the crusher.
4. Only use but no maintenance
Maintenance is very important for the crusher. Long-term use will bring unnecessary wear and tear to the machine. Therefore, the wear level of the machine should be checked regularly, maintenance should be done regularly, and lube should be used regularly to make your machine play a greater role.
What should I pay attention to in the daily operation of the crusher?
Safety issues have always been one of the topics we care about, especially the production workshop, high-altitude operations, and the radiation of chemical substances are particularly important. Improper operation of crushing equipment and crushers can also cause many accidents. Here we remind everyone to follow the instructions. The instructions carry out the standardized operations.
1. General rules
(1) The driver of the crusher should be trained and assessed and must know and be familiar with the “three understandings” (understanding the structure, understanding the performance, understanding the principles) and the “four kinds of ability” (the ability to use, care and maintain, and deal with faults), And you have to hold a certificate to work.
(2) Cooperate well with the driver of the scraper conveyor on the working surface and the driver of the transportation lane belt transport, unified signal contact, and start and stop in order.
(3) When feeding the crusher, try not to mix large pieces of material to avoid blockage or damage to the equipment.
2. Before test run
(1) The equipment should be installed on a horizontal concrete foundation and fixed with anchor bolts.
(2) The connecting parts of the motor, reducer, hydraulic coupling, head, and tail must be complete, intact, and fastened. There should be no oil leakage or oil leakage in the shaft joint of the reducer and hydraulic unit, and the amount of oil should be appropriate.
(3) The signal must be sensitive and reliable, and it is not allowed to turn on without a signal. The spray sprinkler must be in good condition.
(4) Before installation, pay attention to that the body and the level should be vertical.
(5) After the installation is completed, the test run can only be carried out after checking that there is no problem.
3. Test run
(1) After checking that everything is normal, the power-on signal can be sent out.
(2) During the test run of the crusher, pay attention to whether the equipment is operating normally, whether the bearing temperature exceeds the specified temperature, and whether the temperature of the motor is normal.
(3) The safety devices such as the protection net of the crusher should be kept intact and intact. And in the process of work should be checked frequently, if damaged, it should be replaced immediately.
(4) The traveling trolley of the transfer machine must be stable and reliable.
By paying attention to these problems, it is possible to avoid the situation of hurting people during the use of the crusher. A good machine does not have quality problems, but the real reason is that the user has not carefully regulated the operation in accordance with the product manual. , We hereby remind everyone that such large-scale equipment must be used strictly according to the requirements.